- This event has passed.
HOUSE AUCTION – 402 Madison St. – Winner, SD
June 1, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT
Sold For $26,500
402 Madison St. Winner, SD 57580
LIVE ONSITE BIDDING
Terms & Conditions of the auction:
- This is a cash sale. Potential buyers must have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding.
- Purchaser accepts property with any and all faults.
- A $5,000 earnest payment will accompany Purchaser’s offer.
- Upon acceptance of offer, earnest money shall be deposited into the trust account of the Tripp & Todd Title Company. Balance of the purchase price is due in certified funds at closing on or before June 21st, 2019.
- There will be no buyer contingencies offered or accepted for financing, inspections, or appraisals.
- Full possession of this property will be granted to the Buyer at closing upon final payment.
- Conveyance of Marketable Title will be transferred by Warranty Deed, free and clear of liens but subject to all easements, covenants, leases and restrictions of record, as well as statutory rights of way.
- Seller’s title insurance policy will be provided for the buyer’s inspection. Cost of Title insurance policies and closing service fees will be divided equally 50% Purchaser & 50% Seller.
- This property is sold AS-IS / WHERE-IS. Property is being sold by legal descriptions only. Should a property survey become necessary, it will be at the buyer’s expense. Owner does not warranty or guarantee the property boundaries are accurate. Any new boundary survey will be the responsibility of the Purchaser, pursuant to South Dakota statutes.
- Seller’s property condition disclosure and Lead-based paint disclosure will be provided.
- Taxes will be prorated to the date of closing and will be based upon the most current county information.
- Any personal property, free of liens and without warranty of condition, shall be transferred to Purchaser by a separate bill of sale.
- Online/Absentee/Simulcast Bidding will NOT be available with this auction.
- Total assessed value = $22,786
- 2018 taxes were $396.20.
Disclaimer: Property information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable however the Seller or Broker are not making any guarantees to its accuracy. Potential buyers are encouraged to conduct both on-site and off-site inspections of the property to the extent deemed necessary and rely upon their own inspection of condition. Dan Clark Auction & Realty, LLC and associated licensees are acting as agents for the Seller and will be representing the Seller’s interest in this transaction.